It’s your day. Make it perfect.
View our Wedding Gallery.
Vida Buena Farm can be your private 34-acre estate in the rolling hills of the historic California gold country. Imagine taking your vows under the 100-year old majestic Oak tree. Walk up the grand stairs to the Mediterranean inspired gardens, past the fountain and herb garden to the bocce court, framed by vine-laden trellises. The music is playing. The wine is chilled. The night is yours.
At Vida Buena Farm, you can create your perfect wedding experience – anything you want from the food and the wine, to the music and decor, is up to you. We’re here to help make it perfect. Always dreamed of riding down the aisle on a white stallion? No problem. Want your dog to be the ring bearer? No problem. Want the wedding party to ride in on their Harley’s. No problem. It’s your day.
Vida Buena Farm can accommodate groups from 10-100. With several locations for your ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception you can take full advantage of everything the farm has to offer to make your day truly unique.
Make it your own:
Flexible food and beverage options
- Choose your own caterer (or we can refer you to some of our favorites)
- Serve your favorite wine (no corkage)
- Live band, DJ or your favorite playlist – it’s up to you.
Customize the decor
- Floating candle in the fountain? Luminaries lining the stairs? Pink Flamingos in the meadow?
- We provide the following:
- Beverage bar made from vintage wine barrels and barn wood planks
- 3 handmade rustic wood tables (perfect for cake, guest book and gifts)
Multiple locations to choose from
- Oak tree
- Bride’s Room
- Catering prep area
- Ample Parking
- Wide Open Spaces
- Picturesque Views
Vida Buena Farm can recommend a host of service providers to help make your day perfect.
Want to learn more?
For more detailed information, check out our Event Policy.
To check availability, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as quick as we can. We promise to never share your personal information with anyone (we hate that as much as you do.)